Optimy has developed an innovative and intuitive Software as a Service (SaaS) that allows organisations to better manage their sponsorship, grants and community investment.
After 6 years, Optimy records more than 180 customers across 6 continents. More than 98% of Optimy users renew their licence each year, including big names such as BMW, Carrefour, Johnson&Johnson, L’Oréal, Vodafone, Holcim and Volkswagen.
Optimy aims to become the leader worldwide in its niche market and is looking for a Sales Intern to help develop new markets and identify opportunities.
Please note that we will accept only applicants who can provide us with an internship agreement from their university.
• Research your markets to find new prospects
• Cold call prospects to set up a first meeting
• Follow and assist with the entire sales process, guided by an experienced business developer
• Manage your own ‘special project’, from a variety of options based on your profile (e.g. marketing roles, finance, HR)
• Proficiency in English or French or German or Italian or Spanish or Portuguese or Arabic.
• You are a ‘doer’ – somebody who wants to prove their ability by getting things done
• A real interest in a sales career
You are interested? Go to jobs.optimy.comto apply!
full time, internship