At Excelcare we pride ourselves on being a family-run company. Everything we do stems from our desire to create individual care for each person that uses our service, in a happy, relaxed and high quality environment. We have 33 Residential/ Care Home across London, Cambridge, Milton Keynes and Essex regions in the United Kingdom.
We are looking for qualified nurses that are interested in working in a Care Home in the UK. They must be interested in working with elderly residents and their ability to work in a team are essential.
- To conduct care and management in such a way as not to bring the Home or its clients into disrepute
- Responsible and accountable for good nursing practice and maintaining own clinical skills through professional development
- Ensures that residents¡¦ dignity and confidentiality is respected at all times
- To monitor and be directly involved with the clients hygiene and self-care
- To supervise and assist in the delivery of meals
- To participate in the social activities of the residents based on their individual needs either internally or externally
- To formulate and review care plans including undertaking clinical risk assessments.
- To ensure that relatives and social workers are informed at all times of their relatives/clients progress and of any incidents
- To make sure that all relevant information is handed over at the changes of shifts
- To maintain confidentiality regarding all aspects of care and management of the Home
• Registered Nurse (RGN)
• Current Registration with Nursing and Midwifery Council (UK)
Please send your CV to the email@example.com